Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cheers

After a prolonged sabbatical from blogging am back with full of enrgy to revive my blog. Unlike school or college going students i was drowned in preparing for my technical certifications for the past 15 days. I remember those days in school when i used to study like a bokaro steel plant train(Non stop nonsense).Though we grow up, reform ourselves with many experiences,but awww i found my style of preparation did not change at all,except for the matter that this time i was having my laptop which made me still more slothful to go and have a glass of water in between.
The d'day arrived,.I was quite casual before the exam.I cannot postpone the dates anymore. My coupons were going to expire.
Thank god i cleared successfully with good score.

1 comment:

cm chap said...

Ho thats good.. I planned for many but nvr did one... work is worship..it takes me away