Monday, October 15, 2007

Second Concert

Few months back my Sis and myself went for a near by saibaba temple kumbabishekam. Whenever we went there we sang songs for baba. The temple is actually in a devotee’s house. The aunty who runs the temple like both of us singing together and she often blessed us for the same. The first time we both sang bhajans for 1 hr during the pooja at kumbabishekam. Aunty blessed us and we got good applause from everybody.

Now its navrathri time and usually our colony temple trust organizes concerts in the temple. We both nominated for a 1 hr program. The evening was shared by some kids and the next 1 hr was our concert. We both prepared around 12 songs. The concert went on very well. The crowd enjoyed. We were given a 2 hr slot for a different occasion.

I think its all Sai baba’s blessing that we got a chance like this.

2 comments:

cm chap said...

Smilie... WOW... That's so nice... All the best for ur future endeavors...

If I think of singing in front of a crowd... it sends me tremors... I can nvr do that in life... The only time I can sing is when my ear phones r ON. So that I myself dnt have the difficulty of hearing it na. ha ha

May be I can blabber in front of crowd.

cm chap said...

Hey y dnt u add some chat box in ur blog to make it easier for chit-chat... right nw only option is comments section. Let me knw if you need some good ones... By the way anytime u come in IM or u thr n Orkut?