Monday, October 15, 2007

Driving Chronicles

Part III Concluded

I was finding comfortable time to learn car driving. I joined in a school last month.

Initially I was quite not comfortable. Initial classes were in mauriti. Then there was this master who thought me santro. He was very strict and kinda typical master who would scold for any mistake that I did. He used to tease me that I cannot learn driving successfully. The analogy that he had derived from his past experiences was that a software engineer cannot learn anything other than related to software. They are like dumbos and their brain is tuned to a selective frequency. He gave me enough impositions when I made mistake while I changed gears. But I learnt fair enough and finally booked for license test. I was under the impression that mostly everyone would get a license if we went through a school. I took it very easily and I also cleared the test. But I learnt some were also failed. Anyways I have to explore my learning’s in days to comeJ

God save the roads!

1 comment:

cm chap said...

Smilie... All the best for you car driving...

But 1 humble request... r u sure u want to start driving car in Chennai now itself??? If you are going to do it, probably I will postpone my come back to Chennai a bit further... yeah I'm planning to come back to next month so dnt want some scary thing to happen when I go to office in IT highway...

Ho come on dnt take it serious... jst kidding

On a serious note... ur driving teacher reminds me of my own... Mine use to give a slap at the backside of head whenever we do a mistake... Ho yeah I got some... it was Ok that time since I was jst compltd 12th std.. If he slaps now.. I will gv him twice..ha ha