Monday, January 28, 2008




I am sure by now most of them would have watched this movie. The description would be more appropriate for those who have already watched the movie.
Ram madhvani has done a fabulous job. Wowww the movie was excellent.
I have no words to describe other than that expression.

Ishaan nandhakishore avasthi was the kid who played the lead role in the film and the movie is based on his dyslexia. The kid was just amazing. I loved the kid. I could understand the kid loosing his self confidence when the entire world tells him duffer.

I developed a great respect for aamir khan after watching the movie. I literally cried for 2.5 hrs. But I feel it’s worth that crying. I enjoyed the way aamir put forth things to Ishaan’s parents.

I liked the following conversation:

Aamir: Do you know what Ishaan’s problem is?
Parents: He does not read / write properly. Do you think I can feed this kinda kid life long?
Aamir: I asked you, what is the cause and you r nuts who tell about the symptoms. “mere ko patha hai ki munna bukhar se bhimar pada hai.lekin mujhe ye samajni padthi hai ki, use bhukaar kyon hai??”
I felt like he was banging with a hammer 1000 times. What a 1000W question.

Ishaan was absolutely perfect in his acting. Wow 3 year old kid was portrayed amazingly.

I liked aamir’s way of explaining to the kid how to overcome the disability. Einstein is a person whom I have loved during my school days for his theory of relativity. I suddenly started crying when Einstein was benchmarked.

Life is so beautiful and aamir has reached horizons in his life. The climax was with the painting competition. I was like enjoying that scene. May be because I love paintings.

People, just rush and watch this film, if you haven’t so far. Don’t miss this wonderful movie.
P.S: This reminds me of kid (kutti) whom I met when I went to the school for mentally challenged kids. He was so brilliant and could understand whatever I tought. I am sure god blesses everybody in some or the other way.My friend says everyone gets a total of 100 marks in the almighty's court.Its just that the split up that varies.I remember this statement whenever I feel low.The film brought out the positivie thought so well.

No comments: