Thursday, February 14, 2008

Google – V’day Logo


I am so interested in admiring the Google logo daily. Dennis Hwang is brilliant in depicting the importance of a day in terms of logo itself.

Today is a V’day special. I was quite impressed by the logo. It meant so much for me.
Oldies walking together with a walking stick and a rose in hand.

The idea of depicting old people together meant the depth of love. Walking together to enjoy the lovely sky depicts the happiness they must be having.

Don't you feel so?
Smilie smiles:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good explanation of the logo....
Keep blogging..

Kitchu

cm chap said...

I always like Google for this different sense... I admire the a lot.

smilie said...

kitchu,
Thanks:)

Chap,
wise men think alike:)

Anonymous said...

I do admire the Google daily Logo....... The recent one i liked was "Alexander Graham bell" b'day on March 3, then spin around some time with Wikipedia to collect some information about him .

smilie said...

yes, I even noticed that mathan.Doodles are extremely creative.I wish I can create a logo one day:)