Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unpredictable sometimes

Sometimes the world seems to be so still. To my dismay I could not think ahead and find out what do I have to do. Life remains frozen and with the hope that there would be light at the end of tunnel, the days are passed by. There are so many dreams, ambitions and desires to be fulfilled. But its all misty as to focus on which one is priority. People near by cannot understand what is rolling within. A hitch at one point makes to fumble at another point.Often ending up with unpleasant arguments. Not sure who is to be blamed, but for sure does not help longer. I believe time would bring in a change.

Does this happen with many?

2 comments:

cm chap said...

Yes it does with most of us... I would suggest regroup ur energy and focus on somethg new..things will change

Eroteme said...

Happen? I think I am constantly in this state! :-(