Monday, July 04, 2022

Come Back

 Getting back to blogger today after several years.This takes my memory back to the time how and when I started.I have been through multiple emotional phases along with my blogging journey.I had a concept, a theme or a message identified when I wrote blogs during my early days of this journey.It became more like a platform to vent out and speak my mind at some point.Now I feel like I found my long last friend who doesn't judge me on what I feel, let me be who I am and lets me write whatever I feel.To me writing has always been thereupetic.Fear of being judged and ofcourse other priorities drove me to burry my writing.Been thinking about putting my thoughts down, could be just my point of view on something or can be called as journaling or whatever.But the time I spend for myself in putting down my thoughts is so liberating and I love it.Want to come back to this more often.

No comments: