Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Black Forest


I always claim I am not a food lover. I don’t know why? That’s how my cerebrum has got it registered. . But I have some food preferences. One cannot believe that I can cook stuff in right proportions with lip smacking taste. I also have a sharp talent of identifying if the food is cooked properly from the savors. I have some foodies which remained and will remain my all time favorite. Never mind even if its not prepared at its best, still I can hang upon for the sake that I like them.

S and I are very very health conscious. We count calories when think of junk food. We avoid junk food to the maximum possible extent and plan out for a day when we can have it. Black forest, one of the yummy cakes that I love all time. I have many times discussed about black forest and the kind of pleasure I get trying out at different outlets. We had planned for a day when we can have black forest together and enjoy it. My office pantry was selling them quite sometimes back .But when we wanted to try out, many times they were all found to be soldL

Couple of weeks back I left S and had enrolled for a training program. You know the funda of life is when you dedicatedly plan for something, only then many things happens unexpectedly. All these days, she used to accompany for any thing in the office. Unfortunately when I was not there, S was recognized and was awarded as best performer. I missed to see her getting the award in front of everyone. The worst part is S said she missed me, when she had black forest all aloneL Looks like all were served with black forest on account of birthday buddies for the month.

Anyways black forest at hot breads is really really yummy. Well, when it’s served with two scoop of vanilla with little of hot chocolate poured on it and when topped with crunchy nuts, believe me, its heaven on earth.

3 comments:

cm chap said...

I always claim I am not a food lover.But I have some food preferences... Hold goood for me as well. Ho yeah..yummy yummy Black Forest... Esply from Mcrennet... I miss it...

Pass on my wishes to S for the award though... She can treat you with a Black forest...

smilie said...

@CM-chap,

ye shall pass on your wishes to S for sure:)

Anonymous said...

Black Forest...ya is really yummy...:-) as rightly said by you...even a non food lover or a person who s dieting ( worried in sheeding calories).. would not resist having a bite of it...No one can eat just one :)