Monday, July 20, 2009

Random Post


1. For a while now, I have been thinking about this. Why do people always want the one that they don’t have? I am not an exception….But the moment I am disappointed about something, I also realize that I have grown up and am matured enough to digest the fact that mom had always thought me in my journey so far “unakkum keezhe ullavar kodi, ninaithu pathu nimmadhi naadu”.

2. Why are some people hypocrites? It feels sick when I could read minds and categorize some people as hypocrites. I have seen some of those in my workplace.

3. I watched a wonderful movie “Abhiyum naanum”.My sister told me that she liked it.
The relationship between a father and a daughter has been wonderfully brought out in the movie.

4. Why do people render service to the society and take pictures when they help the needy? Is it telling everyone that their service needs to be recognized? Whom are they making happy? Do they get pleasure in serving the needy or feel happy when others talk about their helping nature? I am confused.
I know many who do great things and never talk about it.

I hate to see pictures in newsletters of foundations those help the needy.


5. I finished reading a book. I literally hated the story. The woman in the story was very indecisive and I hated the way she dealt the situations.

6. I had an informal meeting with my previous manager few days before. She always liked talking to me and felt bad for not having me in her team. She is the only woman in her team and she misses me. Every time when she talks to me, I am reminded of MK. That reminds me how MK never wanted to loose me but she always respected what I wanted.

No comments: