Saturday, July 23, 2011

உயிரும் நீயே உடலும் நீயே



In continuation to music adds spice to life, I was listening to one of my favorite songs from the tamil movie Pavithra. Thanks to Gokulnath FM in Tandora Tamil App for playing this song.

For the longest of time, Unnikrishnan was not my favorite singer. But this was one among those songs which changed my impression. I was not a big fan of ennavale song. The lyrics probably created an impression about Unni. However Vairamuthu’s lyrics combined with A.R.R’s divine composition and unni’s singing in the movie Pavithra for the song ‘Uyirum neeye , udalum neeye” changed my impression about Unni totally.

“vinnai padaithaan, mannai padaithaan, kaatrum kadalum oliyayum padaithaan

boomiku adhanaal nimmadhi illai...saami thavithaan, thaayei padaithaan “

Mind blowing lyrics and song.. I am a very big fan of this song = music+lyrics+singing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only this songs......Always this combination(music+lyrics+singing) works.