Saturday, March 08, 2008

WoW Woman

Astro science says Venus reaches its maximum brightness shortly before sunrise or shortly after sunset, for which reason it is often called the Morning Star or the Evening Star.
They also say Women are from Venus .Goes without saying they are the brightest stars.
Well there are so many instances when every woman cribs for having born as a woman.
I am not an exception. But many times I have felt women are god’s best creation. He has carefully painted her. She is a loving daughter to her father, best listener to her friends,
Understanding wife, loving mom. She takes herself in various forms and does the best in every role.

I have come across many inspiring personalities so far. To me a woman means patience, perseverance, bold, acceptance, loving, caring, brilliant, responsible, sincere and smart.
To me real beauty is how smart she is and how well she handles things.

I started my career working in a team which was handled by Ms MK. MK was the account manager then. I have admired MK for her dynamic personality. She was known for the cute smile on her face. Extremely brilliant woman. One is always guaranteed for a smooth work.
MK was known for her best planning. She used to clearly instruct the team. At the time of crisis
MK was never impulsive. She assertively conveyed the plan of action to the team and gets them executed. I was proud at those times that MK liked me the most. She gave me excellent opportunities and brought out my talent.

I admired her for the way she had a work life balance. I have never seen her carrying work pressure to home and vice versa. I learnt from her how much she cared for her family and how she managed to be successful at work also. She identified a best project for me and wanted me to work in that. I remember the day when I told her about my dream project and the kind of exposure I expected. I was just a beginner in my organization then. She appreciated me for that and spoke to so many people and rightly placed me.
Without her I would not have bagged a best performer award for the year and visibility among the top management.

Today when I was rated as best performer, it reminds me the kind of excellent foundation that MK helped to get. The kind of confidence I have when it comes to delegation and the way to deal with the team members are things that I learnt from her.

I am sure MK must be director of a business unit by now. She is one of the smartest women I have come across.

Happy Women’s day readers.

7 comments:

Devi Ramachandran said...

Hi Smilie

Tat was really one more good post...Happy Womens Day!!!

Lets celebrate our womanhood..

Cheers'

Deviram

Anonymous said...

Yup..It is one more beautiful flower in the Smilie's garden :)
Happy Women's Day!

With wishes,
RS

Anonymous said...

hi,


Good post. I think not many create such opportunities to remember ppl who have made a difference in life. Well done.

Wish you more success and joy.

HAPPY WOMENS DAY.

love,
Mee

Anonymous said...

hey -

I have seen you grow from strength to strength in ur professional life. Hats off to Ms. MK who has been a gud source of Inspiration for u.
Wish u reach great heights in the near future.

Happy womens day !!

Kitchu

cm chap said...

Hey... Congratz. So when I'm gonna get treat? When I come bacvk to Chennai I need treat for sure..ok? By the way Happy Women's day.

smilie said...

@DeviRam,
Tx for your wishes

@RS,
Tx for your wishes.I am glad you acknowledged the flower in my garden.

@Meera,
Tx for your wishes.

@Kitchu,
Tx for your wishes.

@Chap,
Tx for your wishes.
By the way are you ok with etreat??:))

cm chap said...

@Smilie... Ho I dnt mind.. I can send a copy of my bills thru PDF.. u can pay it...