Friday, October 21, 2011

Some people give free advice to others very well. I do not like people who advice for others which are purely personal situations to them. I feel I am the right judge for my situations and I know how to handle my stuff. Who are this other people who provide their suggestions for marriage, kids, job etc.I do not give suggestions to other people unless I know the person really well. Also everyone is entitled to their opinion and can act accordingly. Why should someone impose their thoughts and justify that it’s the right one? There is nothing called as right or wrong in this world. Leaving the situations which reflect value system, everything else is in one’s perception.

2 comments:

cm chap said...

I agree with everything you said... My eyes jst poped up when I saw this...

There is nothing called as right or wrong in this world.

That's the most often used phrase by me in both professional and personal life ;)

Marriages... That reminds me abt a post I planned on this eternal lively topic :)

smilie said...

Welcome back Chap :)