Thursday, December 15, 2011

During my engineering days, I was not a big fan of electronics laboratory. Theoretically there should be an output for every input and there is an expected output. But there are other factors that I have been clueless about which might have led to a not so favorable result. I really have not got an expected output most of the times I have experimented in the electronics lab.
I relate life to an electronics experiment many times. We know that the input we give is correct. Sometimes we don’t know the other factors which might lead to the undesired output.

Detaching science from this post, I want to squeeze in philosophy. When we don’t get certain things, we are trained to think that god gives us those at right time. Well, with that hope we try to put in the same effort thinking that we will be rewarded someday. There are times when we know that we deserve the best and the right things but it just does not happen. We ponder upon it over and over to find the reasons for not getting something. There really isn’t a great discovery for this exercise except for tiredness. But still we try out different things to get where we want. The irony is by the time it happens we lose interest and the victory loses its charm.

Having this thought is very natural. However we still should learn to live, like and love those victories and moments.

No comments: