Wednesday, June 06, 2012



After a very long time, I have made good friends at work. I meet lot of people everywhere. I like to meet different people, know them and read them.

Learning about people is always fun. I try to understand their minds, approach them knowing their frequency.
I seamlessly move with some people and it has been very difficult to understand some of them. In some situations I move away from people whom I cannot get along with.But definitely knowing people is a good experience.

I also hear people ranting for various reasons at various times. How do you feel when someone rants ? Do you feel sympathetic ?
Or do you feel motivated that you are in a better situation than them ? How should one feel ? I am clueless at times when I do not know how to react when people tell how bad they feel about certain things in their lives.

I have had a war within myself to react well and be patient to listen to what others have to say. But I also feel that everyone has difficulties in their lives.Sometimes people forget to count the blessings and talk about their difficulties as though its end of life.

For each of us our difficulty appears like giant mountains. There will be no fruitful outcome in comparing each others difficulty level.There are some of us who rant openly and there are some of us who keep our worries within ourselves.Those who do not open up appear as though they are very happy but that doesn't mean the person does not have hard feelings.

Learning psychology and reading minds is very vital. I try to understand people's mind and react accordingly. All that I see is there is problem everywhere.
Most of us conveniently do not understand others but expect others to understand us all the times. I think being sensible about what we are complaining, to whom we rant and putting ourselves in others shoes will help us realize the reality better. What else can I think of ? May be doing this will help us to be better individuals.


No comments: