Tuesday, September 11, 2007

To A Friend

I got a call from her on my b’day. It was a surprise. We spoke for more than an hour. I relish those hours. We exchange emails once in a while to know that both of us are doing well. I am happy for her good married life. Couple of days back when she had mailed me asking if I was doing well and all at home were fine, I wrote her an email mentioning that things are fine. I was so happy to see her email. My hands went off to typing “de, things are not good. I am perturbed cuz sis is suffering from high fever. Am so worried she has both jaundice and typhoid.” I just wanted to pour out to get a consoling reply. But I decided when she lives so far away, do I have to really write this and worry her? Well, friendship is for sharing and caring. I care and so I did not want to pour out.

2 comments:

Arthi said...

I agree with you.

cm chap said...

True... It will leave them more worried...