Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tagged Qns

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question .
I have modified 1 question.Make it a total of 20 questions, and then tag 8 people in your list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1) Who are the most & most important persons you like to meet in your life?
Mrs.Narayana Moorthy – For the wonderful service she does for the society.

Mrs Uma sivaraman – Chief education officer (CBSE board) and my English maam
In school .Want to learn how well she managed both her family and career. Inspiring personality.


2) Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
Parents, Sister, my perseverance

3) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
It’s something that cannot be shared with anyone other than him.

4) If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 2 professional you would NOT take with you?
Of course software professional, the other one is also software professional.
(Got really bugged up. Getting me?)

5) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Venice, eastern India (I have just been to Kolkata)

6) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I shall surely tell when it comes true.

7) Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I generally work in a manner that I don’t regret.

8) Two things which you always wanted to learn but never did till date?
Formally learn keyboard, swimming.

9) What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
I would hand it over to a cop. I would always prefer to go by process.

10) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Why not? I am not egoistic.

11) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Writes humorously. I donno anything beyond this.

12) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Life is not made out of requirements. I believe in acceptance.

13) Which type of person do you like the most?
Humorous, make everyone smile whatsoever be the pain one undergoes. Empathetic.

14) What is your ambition?
Shall tell when it comes true.

15) What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
Back biting, ruthlessness, non empathetic, not being punctual.

16) What is the factor of importance of money for you? (My Question)
Money is not everything .It cannot get everything in life. But am sure the more I earn,
the more I can serve the society.

17) Something that made u laugh today?
Some of my coworker’s attitude.

18) How do you deal with a friend who has wronged you?
I am patient for a long time. But I burst out on one day from when on the next
Person will not be left for anymore lessons to learn. I also move away from them.

19) Name one favorite song of yours.
I can never be partial. There are so many.

20) If you are about to lose all your memory and you have an option to remember just one person, who will it be?
My mom. She is the best person who can understand me.

I would like to tag everybody who reads this.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Good choice of question and a very good Recap...