Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I was listening to kishore’s numbers. I adore you tube for a chain of
songs they publish on the site when we get into a song. I was listening to a
song from Aandhi. From there on the list goes ..
Tere bina zindagi me koi shikwa - Aandhi
Mere bheegi bheegi si palkon me rah gaye - Anamika
Neele neele ambar par
Chookar mere man ko
Ham bewafa hargiz na the
Pal pal dil ke pas
Mere sapnon ki rani
O sathi re- Moquaddar ka Sikandar
And the list goes on………………..

I am mesmerized by kishore’s voice whenever I listen to it…More over you tube is like a gift. No wonder it’s a google product.

3 comments:

cm chap said...

very true.. when ur mind is wavery not sure what kinda songs exactly u wanna listen.... u will relaize the value of YouTube... The moment u choose one of ur wavelength.. then rest assured....

Rams said...

Yeah..Music relaxes, rejunuvates and makes feel fresh... and moreover it would be amazing, if hear that thru some of nice voices like Kishore kumar, SPB, S.Janaki, Sudha Ragunathan and the list goooooooes on... :)

Raaga said...

very sing-alongish songs... I used to play them over and over again till the tape went bad... and would buy a new tape :-)