Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doodle Winner 2009

Doodle 4 Google contest was held this year around the intriguing theme "What I Wish for the World."
Christin Engelberth, a sixth grader at Bernard Harris Middle School in San Antonio, Texas has won the Doodle 4 Google contest this year. She titled her doodle “A New Beginning”.
I remember voting for this title. Did I???
I think yes. Because when I first saw this doodle, it reminded me Darwin’s “Theory of Evolution”.
But christin created this doodle to express her wish that "out of the current crisis, discoveries will be found to help the Earth prosper once more."

When I read the title, the child in me had this thought …..Hey I have drawn enough on this slate…
Ok..lemme erase everything and make fresh drawings..:)
Isn't it nice?

3 comments:

Devi Ramachandran said...

Hi Smilie

Amazing Thought said in a sweet way...

Even i am a big time fan of the Google Doodle and check each day...it is really creative especially the Doddle winner have proved that each and every creation of the God is great...

I remember Ur V Day post in the same lines..Nice one...


Cheers'

Deviram

cm chap said...

Everyday I see the Doodle thats when I tell myself "This is creativity".

When I see Christin Engelberth creativity I relaize I stand absolutely nowhere in creativity. kudos for her

smilie said...

@Deviram,

I am glad you remembered my 'V'day post:)

@Chap,

Nice to know that you observe the doodles daily.